PICK TENNESSEE PRODUCTS APPLICATION
Requirements For The Pick Tennessee Products (PTP) Program
- Producers must be able to provide a high quality agricultural product produced on a Tennessee farm to be eligible to participate in the Pick Tennessee Products Program.
- Manufactured/processed food products must be manufactured in Tennessee and include ingredient(s) from a Tennessee farm when available.
- Non‐food products, must be produced from a Tennessee agricultural product on a working Tennessee farm.
- All products listed on the PTP website and bearing the logo must meet or exceed U.S. Government and/or State of Tennessee standards and regulations where applicable. Manufacturers/processors
must provide an updated facility permit from Tennessee Department of Agriculture’s Consumer and Industry Services.
- STEP 1 - Complete and submit the following application.
- STEP 2 - A Tennessee Department of Agriculture (TDA) Marketing Specialist will review your application.
- STEP 3 - The TDA Marketing Specialist will notify you of final status by email and supply a
digital copy of the Pick Tennessee Products logo if your application is approved. If an email is not available, you will receive notification
by U.S. mail.
- STEP 4 - When completing the application, only check products that are produced/manufactured on your
farm or by your business. For example, if you sell snacks at your agritourism location, you should NOT check any of the snack categories
unless you produce the snacks on your farm.